Based on our core values, the School Board and faculty have identified the following as skills Wellspring students are expected to possess upon graduation from Wellspring Saigon:
Intellectual, Physical and Artistic Development
– Preparation for post-secondary learning opportunities in college and beyond;
– Critical thinking, problem solving, and use of creative solutions;
– Application of skills across the curriculum;
– Understanding the importance of connections between mind and body.
Effective Communication Skills
– Writing clearly, concisely, and in diverse genres;
– Reading with comprehension and application;
– Speaking clearly, concisely and articulately;
– Actively listening with understanding.
Community and Character Growth
– Possessing multidimensional views;
– Respecting and understanding diverse peoples, cultures and perspectives;
– Contributing talents and time to improve the school and community;
– Balancing a challenging schedule of work, activities, leisure and family time.
Technology and Media Skills
– Ability to apply the appropriate technology to solve problems;
– Adeptness using current technology for research and communication;